Here is my 9 Proven Ways To Make Money Online for every bloggers 2017.
HostGator Up to 60% OFF + $4.99
Get 60% OFF Select Domains + Domains for $4.99/mo!
Expires on: 2017-10-01
1. Selling Online Courses
It’s no surprise online courses are the next big thing. When it comes to working from home by making money online. Here’s the deal. The EdTech industry is booming.
Valued as a 107 billion dollar industry (according to Forbes), the early-adopters are looking at courses and thinking: I. want. that.
Online courses are a great way to make money online because they allow you to monetize your skills. You create a course once and can sell it for years and they establish you as an authority and it’s a lot easier than you think!
Teachable avg. active instructor earns $5,426 per month with each online course. And Some of the Teachable instructors have even built 7-figure businesses entirely with online courses.
- Sign up for your Teachable account.
- Come up with your profitable course idea.
- Start creating your online course.
- Promote your course launch.
2. Affiliate Marketing
- Come up with your domain name and niche and Write a handful of posts before launch.
- Set up your blog and publish your posts them Establish a consistent posting schedule.
- Promote your blog on social media.
4. Selling e-books
If you want to grow your audience? If you’re a blogger then you should share your knowledge with the world through Ebooks. Ebook is one of my favorite way to make money online.
Ebook can be your asset, And it makes you money and gains authority.
- Outline/write/edit/revise/ perfect your ebook .
- Choose a self-publishing platform.
- Upload your ebook to marketplaces or sell from your own website.
5. Selling Domains
- Decide a niche you want to focus on and start researching keywords.
- Buy domain names that fit in your niche.
- Research how much you can sell your domain for on Namebio.
- Wait for people to reach out or be proactive and reach out to potential buyers yourself.
- PewDiePie( 56 million subscribers)
- Roman Atwood( 10 million subscribers )
- Lilly Singh( 12 million subscribers)
- Smosh( 22 million subscribers)
- Rosanna Pansino( 8.8million subscribers)
- If you have a Google account you can set up a YouTube account with just a few clicks.
- Establish a niche for your channel – you can do comedy, music, tech tutorials or anything in between.
- Go into your settings and turn monetization on.
- Stablish an upload schedule and be consistent.
- As your subscriber count grows consider reaching out to brands for paid collaborations.
7. Brand ambassador
According to Simply Hired, the average brand ambassador will make $24,000 a year or $2,000 a month.
If you have a large blog or social media following you might be able to snag a deal as a brand ambassador. Brand ambassadors are usually given free product to model and show off on their platforms and an affiliate code to track sales.
A lot of brand ambassadorships also have perks and contests where you can win more free product, cash, or even trips.
There are some companies, though that do accept applications on a rolling basis. For those you can search: “*company name* brand ambassadorship” and if they have a program you should be able to apply from there.
*Note: A lot of affiliate programs tend to advertise themselves as an ambassadorship, but in a true ambassadorship you’ll be provided free product to promote.
- Find companies that are taking ambassadors and start engaging with them on social media.
- See if your ideal companies accept applications and apply.
- Many companies hand-pick their ambassadors rather than using open applications – this is why it’s important to get on their radar with step one.
- Go into your settings and turn monetization on.
A podcast is an audio show that will feature at least one host and often times high profile, guests, And There are wildly popular podcasts covering virtually every niche possible.
Like blogs podcasts aren’t profitable in themselves but once your audience grows you can monetize your following through ads which you can sell in fifteen-second blocks.
As a result, You Can Make Money Online through Podcasting.
- Figure out a podcasting setup and purchase any equipment you might need.
- Figure out a niche and posting schedule.
- Start recording podcasts.
- Reach out to guests to feature on your podcast.
9. Freelance writing
- Build a portfolio of sample writing to showcase your work.
- Submit to sites to get your name out there.
- Consider setting up a website to act as a landing page.
Make Money Online Conclusion
If you want to make money online in 2017, You need to go through these 9 Proven Ways to Make Money Online. As a blogger, I use Affiliate Marketing, Ebook, Selling Domain, Youtube for Make Money Online.
If you enjoyed our blog we would like to have you join our Private Facebook page. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from other experienced bloggers! If These blogging tips help you increase your blog traffics. Don’t forget to share this post!
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission, Don’t worry this commission is no additional cost to you. If you feel these products help you achieve your goal then you should spend money on these products. Thank you for your trust!