Remove Page from Google search Results
If you don’t want to show your page on google search, You can remove your page from Google search using Google Search Console.
Before you read how to remove a page from the google search, please check below information.
- If your request is successful valid only about 90 days, your information can appear on Google search.
- You must need ownership of the search console property that corresponds to the URL to able to use this tool and remove URLS.
Check below Spam page.
Check below how to remove spam, image, page, or directory from Google Search.
To temporarily remove a Search Console page from Google Search:
- Open Search Console Dashboard>> Go to Google Index>> Click on Remove URLs.
2. Click on Temporarily Hide>>
3. Paste your removal link and Click on Continue.
4. Choose your Request Type.
Request Type of Remove URLs.
Click Here Making removal permanent
Temporarily hide the page from search results and remove from cache.
This option hides the page from google search results 90 days and clear cached copy and snippet. The page can appear in search results after 90 days.
Remove page from cache only,
It’s only removed cached and the snippet from the search result, not a page. Google will refresh the page cache and snippet.
Temporarily hide directory.
Remove the entire directory from search results for 90 days and clears cached page and snippet for all page from the directory. The directory can appear after 90 days in Google search results.
5. Click on Temporarily hide the page from search results and remove from cache>>Submit Request.
6. Request Submit, Now Google hide the page temporarily from search results.
Remove your spam, malware page from Google search results because of spam, malware content damage your site reputation on search results.
Thanks for reading my post, If any suggestion our question please comment.